Welcome to the NZ Branch
The New Zealand Branch of the Society holds a committee meeting the last week of the month, focusing on the upcoming technical presentations, training needs and links within the broader air quality community.
In 2020 we will be holding New Zealand Branch events every two months with the first event planned for March which provide an opportunity to hear technical presentations, hear about updates within the community and network with your peers and other members involved in air quality management. If you have a suggestion or know of visiting potential speakers for any of our functions, please contact the branch secretary.
The initial themes for the branch events include:
- Data interpretation and use of monitoring data;
- Domestic fires;
- Odour management + regulation;
In addition in November 2020, the Annual General Meeting will be held in Auckland along with a half day technical symposium.
Also for your consideration:
- Support your Branch by attending and presenting at events and get to know your fellow Branch members and the committee.
- Support CASANZ by contributing to the journal Air Quality and Climate Change – papers and other contributions sent to the editors for review would be very welcome: https://www.casanz.org.au/notes-for-authors/
- Become a Certified Air Quality Professional (CAQP); https://www.casanz.org.au/certified-air-quality-professional/
If you are interested in joining the New Zealand Branch Committee, please contact me or a committee member.
Rob Van de Munckhof