Welcome to the SA/NT Branch
The Branch has been quiet so far in Jan-Feb. However planning is in progress for events in 2018.
The 1-day course, ‘Understanding and Managing Air Quality’ is planned to be held at the University of Adelaide on 10 April, 2018. The course introduces key aspects of air quality management including the science behind the behaviour and effects of air pollution. Participants will receive the course workbook and an electronic copy of the CASANZ publication, Air Quality Regulations and Odour Management in Australia and New Zealand.
- More course details to be provided by email soon
- Early Bird Registration close on 13 March. (Soon)
- Registrations available to 3rd April
See the following links for some renewable energy action happening in South Australia:
Also for your consideration:
- Support your Branch by attending events and get to know your fellow Branch members and the committee.
- Support CASANZ by contributing to the journal Air Quality and Climate Change – papers and other contributions sent to the editors for review would be very welcome: https://www.casanz.org.au/notes-for-authors/
- Become a Certified Air Quality Professional (CAQP); https://www.casanz.org.au/certified-air-quality-professional/
- Attend the training course in April!
If you are interested in joining the SA/NT Branch, please contact me or a committee member.
SA/NT Branch President