Benefits to Partnering with CASANZ Online
Due to the online nature of the event, we have created an array of new, exciting and bespoke packages to offer you equal interaction, and if not more brand exposure than at an in-person conference.
One key difference between partnering with CASANZ online vs at an in person, is that we are able to offer partners the chance to feature within the conference program as well as host their own private event with attendees. All partners will have a virtual exhibition booth included in their partnership package which is a different offer than previous years.
Work with CASANZ to raise your profile in the industry and:
- Gain access to senior policymakers from government, industry, NGOs and research bodies
- Increase awareness of your organisation’s industry developments, innovation, product and services
- Be recognised as a key supporter of advancing air quality science, technology and management in Australia and New Zealand
- Demonstrate your organisation’s commitment to socially responsible innovation and the advancement of air quality globally
CASANZ advocates professional integrity, awareness of world air quality issues, technological advancements and continual professional development. Many of our members are Certified Air Quality Professional’s, maintaining ethical and professional integrity and continuing their professional development, promoting and advancing the importance of air quality for everyone.
CASANZ anticipates welcoming over 300 unique delegates to the event, from across the Australasian region and from international countries. Due to the online nature of the event, our intention is to reach a larger audience than in previous years and unlock access into new demographics for our society.
CASANZ has approximately 600 members and Certified Air Quality Professionals who are the leaders in the air quality industry practice, and brings together people with an interest in environmental science and management with particular reference to air quality, climate change and related issues. The conference attracts:
- Air Quality Professionals from around the globe
- Consultants who specialise in air quality related and broader environmental matters
- Corporate & Industry environmental managers
- Federal, State and Local Government representatives
- Policy Makers
- Research scientists, academics and students