We are pleased to release the CASANZ 2021 conference program.
The conference will address the theme of “Air Quality in Unprecedented Times”, focussing on recent global trends such as bushfire disasters, prolonged droughts, the COVID-19 pandemic and the myriad effects of the changing climate. All of these related issues are battles that the air quality community are challenged with as a constant.
The event will provide access to a wide range of topical papers, presentations and discussion panels, presented across the five days 17-21 May, including the following broad topics:
- The health effects of bushfire and wood smoke
- The changing air quality conditions as a consequence of Covid-19
- The role of citizen science, communication and community
- Advances and developments in air dispersion modelling
- Novel approaches and applications of air quality monitoring, including low-cost sensors
- Developments in various aspects of environmental management, including emissions from transport, industrial emission control and odour management
See below for further details and profiles of the Plenary and Keynote speakers.
The conference will also feature Special Interest Group Workshops and networking events, as well as celebrating the CASANZ Conference Award winners. CASANZ 2021 is the premier air quality industry, must attend event.
Save the date to your calendar and register now.
This program will be updated regularly and can be subject to change without notice.