AddressWebinar: 1 pm AEDT (Australian Eastern Daylight Time) View map
Standards Australia Committee EV007 is responsible for developing standards for air quality measurement. The technical committee works on a number of projects each year which may include drafting new standards or revising existing standards.
This webinar will be presented by Mr Frank Fleer, EV007 Chairperson, and will provide an overview of the work conducted in 2017 and projects planned for 2018.
The webinar agenda is as follows:
- Published revisions to AS 3580.9.9: PM10 measurement using a low volume sampler
- Published revisions to AS 3580.9.10: PM2.5 measurement using a low volume sampler
- The new standard for measurement of road tunnel air quality, AS/NZS 3580.18
- Upcoming draft of AS/NZS 3580.9.17: demonstration of equivalence for ambient particulate matter monitoring methods
- Exciting new project developing a standard for data validation and reporting which will link with most existing air quality measurement standards.
- Overview of the many air quality measurement standards
Frank is a Past President and Fellow of CASANZ, a Past Chairperson of both the CASANZ Measurement and Odour SIGs and was the Society’s representative on the NEPC Advisory Group during the development of the National Environment Protection (Ambient Air Quality) Measure and PM2.5 Advisory Reporting Standard. He is currently Chairperson of Standards Australia Committees EV007 “Methods for Examination of Air” and EV-007-1 “Stationary Source Emission Testing”, and co-Chairperson of NATA’s Life Sciences Accreditation Advisory Committee.
This webinar attracts registration fees to cover the cost of the webinar service and the administrative time required to manage the event.
A recording of the webinar will be available to purchase if you are unable to participate at the scheduled broadcast time.