AddressDepartment of Environment and Science Ground Floor Conference Room GC604 Eco Sciences Precinct 41 Boggo Road Dutton Park, QLD - 10.00am - 5.00pm View map
The workshop objectives are:
- Generate an agreed table of contents
- Nominate and agree on an approach for each section
- Develop a timeline and plan for completion of the Guide
The draft workshop agenda is as follows:
- 10.00 – 10.30: Welcome and introductions
- 10.30 – 11.30: Reasons for conducting an ambient odour assessment
- 11.30 – 12.30: International methods and their application in Australia and New Zealand
- 12.30 – 1.30: Lunch (provided)
- 1.30 – 2.30: Decision tree approach and refinement of procedure
- 2.30 – 3.00: Quality Control/Quality Assurance
- 3.00 – 3.30: Practical considerations
- 3.30 – 3.45 Afternoon tea (provided)
- 3.45 – 4.30 Results interpretation
- 4.30 – 5.00 Timeline and planning for next steps
The Guide should represent an approach which is scientifically valid, practical and robust. Moreover, it should represent a consensus of odour experts and regulators. To achieve this, we need your contribution and buy-in.
Mr Geordie Galvin
Odour SIG Chair
Geordie has 20 years’ experience in air quality assessment and is experienced in each aspect of the air quality assessment process from monitoring through to dispersion modelling and interpretation of the data.
Mr Andrew Balch
Odour SIG Deputy Chair
Andrew is the Director and Principal Consultant at Air Environment. He is a Certified Air Quality Professional and atmospheric scientist with more than twenty years’ experience in air quality and odour consulting.
We welcome registrations from CASANZ members and non-members.
Department of Environment and Science Ground Floor
GC604 Eco Sciences Precinct
41 Boggo Road Dutton Park, QLD
10.ooam – 5.00pm
Early bird, before 28 September 2018: AU$80
Registration after 28 September 2018: AU$100
Late Registration, after 19 November 2018: AU$150
Early bird, before 28 September 2018: AU$100
Registration after 28 September 2018: AU$130
Late Registration, after 19 November 2018: AU$180
Late Registration, after 19 November 2018: AU$100
Only one discount type is applicable per registration, the following discounts are available:
Multiple registration discount: three or more registrations from the same organisation receive a 20% discount. Apply the coupon code Group18 at the checkout.
Government employee discount: 10% discount on the early bird member rate is available for all government employees regardless of membership status. Apply the coupon code Government at the checkout.
CASANZ welcomes sponsorship for provision of lunch and afternoon tea. The sponsorship amount is $AUD800.
Sponsor benefits are
- Distribution of sponsor marketing materials to course delegates
- Sponsor listed as a workshop partner on the CASANZ website and LinkedIn posts.