PCCD provides comprehensive services in measurements, assessments and control of noise and vibration.
With our comprehensive academic qualifications coupled with extensive practical engineering experience and technical skills, and with our all-inclusive, world-class, specialist measuring equipment and software, we will find effective solutions to essentially any noise problems.
Our Environment and Industrial services are of the highest professional standard, while our prices are competitive.
All our projects (both large and small) are managed or closely supervised by our Principal Consultant, who endorses all our formal reports.
We prepare assessments/reports for New South Wales (Sydney) and Australia wide.:
- Land and Environment Court;
- Local Courts;
- Environment Protection Authority (EPA);
- Department of Planning and Infrastructure;
- Division of Resources and Energy (a part of NSW Trade & Investment, formerly: Department of Mineral Resources);
- Local Councils;
- Office of Liquor, Gaming and Racing (OLGR) [formerly: Liquor Administration Board (LAB)];
- Workers Compensation Commission (formerly: Compensation Court of New South Wales)
Our most popular Environmental services are:
- Sydney Environmental Noise measurement;
- Sydney Occupational Noise measurement;
- Occupational Noise assessment and engineering control;
- Sydney Noise control in buildings including measurement, assessment and control of road traffic noise,
aircraft noise and noise from building services;
- Negotiations with and making submissions to government authorities [e.g. EPA, local councils, WorkCover,
OLGR (formerly LAB).