23rd International Clean Air and Environment Conference
CASANZ: PROMOTING EXCELLENCE IN CLEAN AIR QUALITY AND CLIMATE CHANGE
The Clean Air Society of Australia and New Zealand (CASANZ) brings together people with an interest in environmental science and management with particular reference to air quality, climate change, and related issues. The Society promotes the protection of the environment and has over 600 members, with a demographic predominately from within Australia and New Zealand, but also extends to various parts of the world. The Society is a non-government, non-profit Organisation.
- The objectives of the Society are to promote the protection of the environment, through advancement of knowledge and practical experience of environmental and air quality science and management. CASANZ is an organisation which gather and distributes the experience and knowledge of its members, to benefit society members and the public.
- CASANZ provides industry specific training, workshops, webinars, technical meetings and Conferences as a forum to expand knowledge of environmental matters, especially air quality, including causes, effects, measurement, legislative aspects and control of pollution.
- CASANZ develops liaisons with organisations with similar interests in Australia and New Zealand, as well as other countries.
- CASANZ publishes technical papers and manuals and a quarterly scientific based journal: Air Quality and Climate Change, for the benefit of its members and the public.
- CASANZ provides the Clean Air Award, recognising individuals and organisations in the air quality industry who make a significant contribution to achieving improvements in the quality of the air environment. CASANZ also provide student awards and occasional scholarships.
CASANZ 2017 Organising Committee
|David Wainwright||Conference Chair|
|Robin Smit||Deputy Chair|
|Andrew Martin||Budget Liaison / Treasurer|
|David Doley||Program Chair|
|Andrew Balch||SIG Workshop Chair|
|Mitchell Ryan||SIG Workshop|
|John Taylor||SIG Workshop|
|Mandana Mazaheri||International Conference Chair|
|Lidia Morawska||International Conference Chair|
|Vicki Callaway||Partnership & Exhibition, Marketing|
|Carmelo Chiappalone||Partnership & Exhibition, Marketing|
- Thursday 20 October 2016
Call for Abstracts opens
- Friday 24 February 2017
Call for Abstracts closes
- Monday 3 April 2017
Early bird registration opens
- Monday 3 July 2017
Early bird registration closes
15 – 18 October 2017