CASANZ and EIANZ are proud to present an evening seminar event entitled “Environmental Economics in Practice”, featuring speakers from the Department of Environment & Energy, NSW OEH / DP&E, Wentworth Group, and highly respected practitioners, including Marsden Jacobs Associates and Rhelm. The seminar will present a focussed overview of environmental economics from considerations and drivers shaping Commonwealth policy, State regulatory implementation, how environmental economics integrates with parallel environmental evaluation processes, to how environmental economics has been implemented into headline infrastructure developments in NSW.
The seminar will present an overview of environmental economics and accounts focus areas, including:
- development of robust tools and methods;
- drivers shaping Commonwealth policy;
- State regulatory implementation;
- how environmental economics integrates with parallel evaluation processes; and
- how environmental economics has been implemented into headline infrastructure developments in NSW.
- The seminar will be followed by an networking event to allow further discussion and informal exploration of the topics covered.
Registration 5.30pm / Networking and refreshments from 7.00pm
- Live Tweet event
- Photos and summary on LinkedIn
- Recording (TBC)
Only one discount type is applicable per registration, the following discounts are available:
Government employee discount: 10% discount is available for all government employees regardless of membership status. Apply the coupon code Government at the checkout.
Gary Graham (CASANZ)
Treasurer CASANZ, NSW/ACT
Director – Northstar Air Quality
0427 707 654