Who should sign up for the Individual Membership?
Individual Membership is for individuals who have an interest or involvement in air quality and the environment. Individual Members get all the benefits as detailed, can be elected to a Branch Committee and/or the Executive Committee, has voting rights and receives a subscription to the Air Quality and Climate Change journal.
Corporate membership with CASANZ offers organisations a discount on membership fees for their employees and other additional benefits.
Each person belonging to a corporate membership receives a discount code for the CASANZ Individual membership. A primary contact must be nominated for the corporate membership who CASANZ liaise with regarding applications, payment and renewals.
Next steps: Please contact the CASANZ office to register your corporate memberships
There are 4 levels to choice from
- Up to 5 Members – $1,140
- Up to 10 Members – $1,820
- Up to 15 Members – $2,500
- Up to 20 members – $3,090
Corporate members enjoy the following additional benefits:
- 20% discount on published advertising rates for the Air Quality and Climate Change Journal, Consultants Directory and the Jobs Board.
- Member discounts for CASANZ events, including the bi-annual conference for an unlimited number of people from the same organisation.
- Membership to the Emerging Air Quality Professionals group for representatives within the organisation that meet the criteria.
- Discounted fees for employees who apply for Certified Air Quality Professional status.
- Voting rights for all nominated representatives.
Enjoy an increased profile of your organisation and show your commitment to supporting the Society. Add sponsorship and enjoy the following benefits:
- Logo displayed on the rotating sponsor banner, on the home page of the CASANZ website.
- Acknowledgement as a Sponsoring Member of the Society.
- A link directly to the home page of your website.
All for an additional $1,000 per annum.
Gold Partner Member
- Up to 20 members and the additional corporate benefits as detailed.
- Highlighted recognition, on the rotating sponsor banner on the home page of the CASANZ, as Gold Sponsor.
- Direct link from all logo’s, where displayed, to your website.
- Consultants Directory advert in second level, prominent position. Multiple office location entries at no charge but will appear in standard level listing.
- Recognition on approved CASANZ marketing materials as Gold Partner.
Platinum Partner Member
- Unlimited members and the additional corporate benefits as detailed.
- Highlighted recognition, on the rotating sponsor banner on the home page of the CASANZ, as Platinum Partner.
- Direct link from all logo’s, where displayed, to your website.
- Consultants Directory advert in first level, prominent position. Multiple office location entries at no charge but will appear in standard level listing.
- Recognition on approved CASANZ marketing materials as Platinum Partner.
- The Platinum Partner member’s logo will be displayed more prominently where a Gold Partner is also in place.
Who should sign up for the Student Membership?
CASANZ offers complimentary membership for students currently undertaking study in a degree, higher degree or graduate diploma in a course that has some content which would prepare the individual for a career in the field of air quality and environment. Student membership can be maintained for up to five years or until tertiary qualifications are obtained, whichever is the sooner. Student members do not have the right to vote or hold an office bearer position but may enjoy all the benefits of membership as detailed including an electronic subscription to the Air Quality and Climate Change journal.
Please note: Student memberships expire after 2 years
Who should sign up for the Certified Air Quality Professional (CAQP) Membership?
The status of Certified Air Quality Professional is awarded to members in recognition of their expertise, achievements and commitment to excellence in maintaining and developing their knowledge within the air quality industry. CAQP status is available to members who meet the criteria and who maintain a minimum level of Professional Development annually. Applications to become a CAQP are assessed by the Society’s Professional Accreditation Review Panel (PARP). A CAQP member receives the same benefits as an Individual Member plus more Click here for more information
Who should sign up for the Fellow Membership?
CASANZ awards the status of Fellow to members who have demonstrated that they have attained a high level of professional achievement, made a significant contribution to the science of air quality and environmental management and made a significant contribution through service to the Society, or other professional environmental associations. Applications are assessed by the Society’s Professional Accreditation Review Panel (PARP). Fellow members receive the same benefits as an Individual Member as well as being acknowledge and recognised by the Society across various mediums.
Who can sign up for Retired Membership?
An Individual Member of at least ten years standing who has retired from his or her full-time occupation. Retired members receive the same benefits as an Individual Member and are offered a reduced membership fee.
► Personal development and training opportunities in a wide range of environment areas
► Regular, regional technical meetings.
► Air Quality and Climate Change Journal subscription that includes scientific and technical articles, general reviews, a comprehensive range of industry news and events and much more.
► eNewsletters providing updates on Society and branch activities, training courses and industry related events along with legislative updates and informative industry articles.
► Updates relating to the latest advancements and environmental issues, including new and changing regulations.
► Bi-annual conferences.
► Discounts on all courses and events.
► Personal contact and networking opportunities with fellow professionals in the environmental and air quality field, including environmental regulation authorities, industry, research organisations and environmental consultancy agencies.
► The opportunity to be a member of our Special Interest Groups, including Measurement, Indoor Air, Modelling, Odour, Transport, Air Policy and Aerosol Assembly.
► Opportunities for collaboration with international groups, which allows for a global understanding of air quality issues.
► Access to an extensive Members Only electronic library the includes CASANZ published scientific and technical articles, conference proceedings and workshop and seminar transcripts.
► Special member only events.